Whats The Best Luxury Sedan Under $100K For 60 Years Old Mom?

I was ask to pick out a car for my 60 years old mom. She currently drive a BMW 528i in New York. She wanted a Porsche Panamera but that was scratched since she need something that seats 5. I ask here because I believe people who drove Lexus are people who think and research before they make the right purchase in getting what they wanted for the money including myself.:D.

My question is what is the best car in the list below best suited for New York driving condition and can carry 2 set of golf bag for her age group, thanks for all you help in advance (No turbo):

1. BMW 5 GT Series

2. BMW 7 series

3. Mercedes S class

4. Mercedes E class

5. Mercedes GLK

6. Infiniti FX

7. Infiniti M

8. Lexus G

9. Lexus LS

10. Porsche Cayenne

I'd say the Lexus LS...but obviously I'm biased.

Does she want something sporty?

Yes, she does like sporty car. Considering her last car before 528i was a 840i.

If she likes a sporty car shes not going to like the LS. They have the sport model now...but I'm dubious as to how sporty it is...I havent driven one.

I really liked the BMW 550 Gran Turismo at the car show...

What about a new Jaguar XF or XJ?

If she likes a sporty car shes not going to like the LS. They have the sport model now...but I'm dubious as to how sporty it is...I havent driven one.

I really liked the BMW 550 Gran Turismo at the car show...

What about a new Jaguar XF or XJ?

New Jaguar does seem to be very good looking and packs a punch but I don't know if their reliability has gone up or not. I want a reliable car for my mom where I don't have to worry about too much since I'm in SoCal.

The reliability has improved tremendously. If you look at all the latest 3 and 5 year dependability standards Jaguar is doing very well...even better than Lexus in some areas. Plus it'll be new...and under warranty. I would buy a Jaguar no problem.

The reliability has improved tremendously. If you look at all the latest 3 and 5 year dependability standards Jaguar is doing very well...even better than Lexus in some areas. Plus it'll be new...and under warranty. I would buy a Jaguar no problem.

I been reading the report as well but I think too much politics has play into these report in the last 10 years. I don't know if they are even trust worthy anymore.

Infiniti M37. I almost got a G37 when I got my Lexus IS, and have been interested in Infinitis ever since. Everything I've read about the new M37 sounds great.

By the way, I'm not sure I'd rule out a G37, but the M will be more luxurious for your mom.

Yeah thats a good choice. I drove the M37 and REALLY REALLY liked it. Big improvement from the previous M...

Beautiful interior. I wouldn't even consider a GS over the M37 for instance.