Thinking Of Doin Some Changes...opinions Wanted

Whats up Lexus owners, I want everyones opinion on some work im about to do on my 99 es 300.....Im thinking about making the fendeers roll out more.....I want them to look like the BMW M3's but i dont know if itll be a good look on my es 300...u guys think itll look too wide??...honest opinion wanted...if you guys think itll be a good transformation, u got any price range i might be looking at...thank guys

Without looking at your profile, your question tells me that you're a lot younger than I am. That said, I do have some experiences in life that you won't get to for some years to come. That's not your fault, its just the way life is.

I'm willing to bet that you have an eleven year old automobile because its in your price range. That same 11 year old automobile is one fine driving machine from its outside skin to its smallest inner parts, and if properly cared for will last for many years to come. However, as it gets older it will need tires, brakes, filter changes, perhaps a new alternator, radiator, valve guide seals, and who knows what else, and none of it is going to be particularly cheap.

You asked for an opinion and I'll give you mine. Save your money for the things that will maintain your car's safety, value, and good looks. What you are considering is for people who have very deep pockets, and who can afford to waste their money and not lose any sleep about it if they make a mistake in judgement.

Hey Lexus owners..Thanks to everyone for their honest opinions, because you guys did allow me to make my final decision, and no i am not going to transform my Lexus to be anything but the Lexus it is...Keeping it stock and safe...Well somewhat stock lol...but definitely not changing the fenders...so thank you guys for giving me "father like opinions"..lol its all well appreciated...

***yet i still haven't received any responses to my other post about my A/C problems, on how the A/C stopped blowing...Except to day out of nowhere it started to blow again...is something loose and needs to be retightened???...Searching for responses to the problem so it can be fixed A.S.A.P

thanks again L.O.C.