Sign in to follow this  
LDL007

Hs250H Bra

I scratched the front bumper of my less than 2 weeks old HS250h. I am quite sure that I will do it again in our parking structure. Does anyone know whether there is a "bra" available for HS250h available (or anything equivalent?)

Just a faint scratch (not even a dent) seems would cost over $300! I am going to try fixing it myself.

Check your Lexus dealer. I bought one for my 04 ES for $180. Toyota product, had the Lexus logo on the hood cover.

Had it for about 2 years, still good shape. Have a small dent on the hood and front bumper full of tiny chips. Covered up all that good. Do a google search, might find something there also.

Tim

I scratched the front bumper of my less than 2 weeks old HS250h. I am quite sure that I will do it again in our parking structure. Does anyone know whether there is a "bra" available for HS250h available (or anything equivalent?)

Just a faint scratch (not even a dent) seems would cost over $300! I am going to try fixing it myself.

I had a clear bra put on my HS. I've also had a clear bra on my previous RX and IS. The dealer installed them for me. If you are not familiar with a clear bra, it is a clear like tape/bra on the front of the vehicle that prevents rock chips and incidental scratching. I live in AZ and rock chips are a regular occurence. The clear bra deflects the rocks etc. and prevents scratching in most cases. I won't own another car without one.

I had a clear bra put on my HS. I've also had a clear bra on my previous RX and IS. The dealer installed them for me. If you are not familiar with a clear bra, it is a clear like tape/bra on the front of the vehicle that prevents rock chips and incidental scratching. I live in AZ and rock chips are a regular occurence. The clear bra deflects the rocks etc. and prevents scratching in most cases. I won't own another car without one.

That's a great point, especially considering the amount of front surface area on the HS susceptible to rocks or other debris. How much did your clear bra run, if you don't mind?

-John