Heater Display Is Out

coctailer

Why would you assume the whole dash must come apart when the A/C head is right there in front of you?

There's a sticky on this. They all black out over time. Remove and either send it off to get it replaced, buy an LCD and do it yourself, or buy a rebuilt unit.

It's the 1st post at the top of the LS400 forum entitled Instrument cluster clock/climate control with 233 replies! maybe you should try another optician lol

The removal proceedure is on www.lexls.com look under the tutorials section

or here

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/audio/headunit.html

If you are really stuck you can pay for my airfare and accomodation give me $100 a day expenses and I will fly over and sort the problem for you, afterwards I could fly down to Ft.Lauderdale and take a couple of cruises :)

It's the 1st post at the top of the LS400 forum entitled Instrument cluster clock/climate control with 233 replies! maybe you should try another optician lol

The removal proceedure is on www.lexls.com look under the tutorials section

or here

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/audio/headunit.html

If you are really stuck you can pay for my airfare and accomodation give me $100 a day expenses and I will fly over and sort the problem for you, afterwards I could fly down to Ft.Lauderdale and take a couple of cruises :)

Perfect!!!

Where do I send the plane tickets?

Thanks for the links. I didn't know the display was so expensive. :wacko: