Got A New Member And Possibly New Tech

EvoDreams

Whats up boys and girls..

Im an ex owner of a 1994 GS300 and 1999 GS400.

Browsing around, get some info on the ISF or GS430.

I also work for Massapequa Lexus(Long Island NY) as a Tech. So if you need to be taken care of be my guest. No bull*BLEEP*!

I see some bad reviews about my dealer. I was hoping I can change that and help fellow enthusiast. We(car enthusiasts) care about our cars more then an average person and it also takes more then an average tech to work on your baby.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I also work for Massapequa Lexus(Long Island NY) as a Tech. So if you need to be taken care of be my guest. No bull*BLEEP*!

I see some bad reviews about my dealer. I was hoping I can change that and help fellow enthusiast. We(car enthusiasts) care about our cars more then an average person and it also takes more then an average tech to work on your baby.

Thanks!

In that you are a tech, maybe you can help. I am new at this and not completely sure how to get help. Hi!

I have a squealing sound coming from the passenger side on my 2005 ES330. I would assume it is the blower motor. Is is difficult to lubricate the blower motor?

Thanks for your help.

• 3 months later...

Thanks!

In that you are a tech, maybe you can help. I am new at this and not completely sure how to get help. Hi!

I have a squealing sound coming from the passenger side on my 2005 ES330. I would assume it is the blower motor. Is is difficult to lubricate the blower motor?

Thanks for your help.

This is not the right section to have this discussion, PM me with more details..