Suv In Time Square

tim john

What do you think of this suv in time square with all bomb junk in it? sound like he wanted this to not blow up? why were the emergency flashers on? Strange. I think if this was done by a pro it would have blew. Glad it didn't. Seems like he or she wanted attention drawn to it. Scary.

Tim

With as many cameras as they have in that part of town, I'd be surprised if the perp isn't nabbed soon. I'd also be surprised if your post isn't being scanned. Use any of the triggers and the bots are on it as soon as you click send. As for motive, in addition to foreign wack jobs, we do have our own home grown versions. Each comes with his own agenda. To determine what dwells inside the minds of these sick bastrds is the challenge of the day! I saw the clip of the guy who called it in on the news tonight. His comment was "If you see something, say something!" Good choice of words.

That is what Israel citizens do, and it deters a lot of sabatoge....We Americans can learn from there methods to stop attacks...If you are suspicious of something, report it....God Bless America