Premium Car Mats Do Not Fit Ls 460L

Has anyone else faced this. The premium car mats that presumably came from the factory seem to be green rather than black, and the drivers side eyelets do not match the position of the floor connetors.

Did I just get the wrong mats?? And why were they not installed by the dealer, but left to the customer to install.

I received and installed the new replacement carpet mats yesterday which were a diferent cut and fit than the ones supplied in the trunk. The ones in the trunk were for the 460 rather than the 460L. The parts person at the dealship knew the issue right away. The mats for the 460 and 460L are not interchangeable. If you have the plush carpet mats as part of your package, install the drivers side first. This is where the mismatch of the eyelets and the floor anchors is obvious. I looked at several other new 460L's in the dealership. They also had the wrong mats in the trunk. So I anticipate others having this issue as well. Thus the follow up.

Has anyone else faced this. The premium car mats that presumably came from the factory seem to be green rather than black, and the drivers side eyelets do not match the position of the floor connetors.

Did I just get the wrong mats?? And why were they not installed by the dealer, but left to the customer to install.