2004 Lexus Rx330 Key Remote Guide

Morgan531

My husband just bought me a 2004 Lexus RX330 but I dont know how to use the remote. Any help? I know it seems weird but im wondering if maybe the battery is dead or if im doing something wrong because I cant get the doors to lock. Thank you

Your RX should have come with two remotes -- do either work? Even if neather remote works, it could still be bad batteries in both. Battery life in these remotes seem to be extremely variable. The batteries in our extra, rarely used remotes seems to die even sooner than the batteries in the remotes we use everyday.

If a Lexus dealer isn't handy, there are two Batteries Plus stores in Tampa but you might want to call first to see if they have a battery for your RX remote: http://www.batteriesplus.com/store_locator/state/FL.aspx There is a Batteries Plus store a few blocks from where I live and they usually install a new remote battery for me in about a minute.