Smart Buy?

LexuSC400

Hey all I have been looking for an SC400 now for about 1 yr. and I think I found the one. It is a 1994 SC400, black, tan leather, 97k, all the service records, mostly highway miles, diamond clean paint! all for $8,500.... Think I should go for it? B)

Hey all I have been looking for an SC400 now for about 1 yr. and I think I found the one. It is a 1994 SC400, black, tan leather, 97k, all the service records, mostly highway miles, diamond clean paint! all for $8,500.... Think I should go for it? B)

97k on a 94 sc400. that's like prime miles plus they're highway. that's an excellent price for the car. don't miss out.

It's real close to its next scheduled maintenance which suggests the replacement of some major items, such as Timing Belts. The scheduled maintenance can run from $600 - $2000.00.

I think it is the 110,000 mile maintenance. Check with a Lexus Dealer and find out what they do with this maintenance and what it costs.

:cheers: