Power Steering, Lights Going Out

mccoolio

Hello, a couple days ago my power steering went out, then my sound system wouldn't play at high volume. Eventually my A/C stopped working, and my battery light, as well as my ABS light all began to stay on. Any suggestions?

Well,since you are new, we will cut you some slack for not doing a search. :lol: And welcome!

If you did a simple search, you would quickly come to realize how the power steering pump is mounted directly above the alternator so that if(when?) the power steering pump begins to leak, the fluid gets into the alternator, trashes it and "weird" electrical issues occur. Your car is trying to tell you that the alternator is no longer working. And your PS is out. Strange coincidence? No. At least it seems to me that is your case. Sorry. Wish I had better news.

What year LS do you own? And mileage?

Hello, a couple days ago my power steering went out, then my sound system wouldn't play at high volume. Eventually my A/C stopped working, and my battery light, as well as my ABS light all began to stay on. Any suggestions?

you threw your serpentine belt