Calling Anyone With A 2008+ Gs450H! I Need Help...

Hey guys!

Can someone with a 2008 or newer GS450h help me measure something? At the bottom of the right & left rear passenger doors, you will find the "HYBRID" badge in chrome letters on a blue rectangular background. I need the measurements of this blue rectangle, just length and width. <_<

I have a few ideas on a new project... :whistles:

Here's a picture of the badge in question. The red brackets represent the lengths i need.

2lxcgux.jpg

If anyone can help me with the measurements it would be GREATLY appreciated! Either cm or inches, whichever is fine.

Thanks guys! :cheers:

My white 2008 RX400h does NOT have badges like that. The exterior badges do not have a blue background. The interior lighted ones do.

My white 2008 RX400h does NOT have badges like that.

exactly ;)

The 08 Rx400h rear "L" emblem is accented with blue and so is the "400h" badge. I bought the same rear "L" badge and modified it to the front grille, and i plan on modifying the Rx400h side moldings with the "HYBRID" badge from the side moldings of the 08+ GS450h (which is accented in blue, pictured above). I just need the dimensions of the GS450h side molding badge so i can plan ahead. I'm either using one from the 08+ GS450h or HS250h hybrids.

At present the 08 Rx400h side moldings only have the word "HYBRID" in chrome with no blue background. I can't have that <_<

I was confused by what you meant by "2008 or newer GS450h." There weren't any 450h's in 2008 as far as I know.

I know what you mean about the blue background for the badges. It would be cool to have that.

2007 was the first year for the GS450h (the sports sedan hybrid), but it didn't have blue badges.

In 2008 the GS450h got a few upgrades, one of them being the blue badges front, back and side <_<

09 is the same, and 2010 with even more upgrades.

Any 08-010 GS450 will have the side moldings with the blue accent. I would just go to the dealer to get measurements but mine doesn't have any! I did a search on autotrader and neither does anyone else within 45 minutes of me :lol: apparently it's a RARE car...

Well, befitting my avatar, I am offically saying loudly, "DOH!"

I completely forgot about the SEDAN hybrid based on the GS. Not only that, but I didn't even SEE the "GS" in your message. When I saw the 450h, my mind "filled in" RX! And here I consider myself a "car guy."

Maybe I better just stick to READING this board and not posting anything which would make me look even more OUT OF IT!

As Emily Letilla from Sat. Night Live would say, "NEVER MIND!"

• 1 year later...

Just join the club. Checking out the forums for gs hybrid. Have you gotten the measurement yet? I have the 09 gs hybrid if you need it.

Ahh sorry i should have updated... figured everything out! Thanks though