Where To Buy

Exec

Hello Folks,

I've been a lurker for many months, only because I have not had a problem and love my LS 430 that I purchased used! It now has 90k trouble free miles on it and I'm planning on keeping it for a couple hundred thousand more....it is a great car! Which is leading up to this question....I'm planning on purchasing a good used 2007 or 2008 ES350 for my wife, with all the goodies...nav, ultra, etc. Where in this internet global economy is the best deal to be had??? Dealer auctions, off lease auctions, brokers, or for sale by owners? Any suggestions? I have seen prices in the 20-30k range... Any sellers here? Thanks for your help.

Personally I'd look at new and compare prices. Use www.zag.com and use the price you get there as your top price and then get quotes from other dealers. When I did this the spread was 4-5k. To me this was worth it. Particularly if you are going to have the car for awhile. If you don’t want to do the new car you can use the new car price to help negotiate a better used car price. With the 2010 ES the extra bells and whistles they added are nice and worth the few extra bucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

I've been a lurker for many months, only because I have not had a problem and love my LS 430 that I purchased used! It now has 90k trouble free miles on it and I'm planning on keeping it for a couple hundred thousand more....it is a great car! Which is leading up to this question....I'm planning on purchasing a good used 2007 or 2008 ES350 for my wife, with all the goodies...nav, ultra, etc. Where in this internet global economy is the best deal to be had??? Dealer auctions, off lease auctions, brokers, or for sale by owners? Any suggestions? I have seen prices in the 20-30k range... Any sellers here? Thanks for your help.

have you found your lexus 350? I am selling one. it 2008 with only 7400 miles. fully loaded nav etc etc. showroom condition. let me know.

Hello Folks,

have you found your lexus 350? I am selling one. it 2008 with only 7400 miles. fully loaded nav etc etc. showroom condition. let me know.

Hello Folks,