Questions About This Part Of The Trunk (Is250)

Anyone know what material this part is? If its aluminium or plastic?

The part that is marked green in the following picture

Also, does anyone know if Lexus sells it alone? Or do I have to buy the whole trunk for that part?

If so, anyone know any prices maybe?

Why I ask the question is that mine has got some VERY DEEP scratches on that part only. Its an is250 -2009

lexusis25020053.jpg

I am guessing that the part is made from plastic since it comes in many colors. The base part number for a 2007 US spec IS250 is 76801-53030 -- I don't know if the part number is the same for a 2009 IS. Google the part number and you will find U.S. prices but I don't know if the IS sold in Sweden uses the same part. The U.S. part has a retail price of about US$725 and I see it online for about US$580.

I am guessing that the part is made from plastic since it comes in many colors. The base part number for a 2007 US spec IS250 is 76801-53030 -- I don't know if the part number is the same for a 2009 IS. Google the part number and you will find U.S. prices but I don't know if the IS sold in Sweden uses the same part. The U.S. part has a retail price of about US$725 and I see it online for about US$580.

Hello, thanks a bunch for your response. Ive checked with my local lexus dealership about the part and they want an estimated 1450$ compared to 580$ in the US, haha.

Mine is scratched and I will instead of buying a new just remove the part and give it to the lexus bodypaint store here in Sweden. They want 180$ to paint it again, but they want 200$ to have the part released from the trunk and then mount it back again. So i want to remove it myself to save those 200$. I dont think it should be any hard to do this.

I found this picture, but does anyone know how to remove it? And what is it mounted with? Screws or plugs?

rear-moulding-751546.png