'07 Gs350 Nav Help

Can anyone tell me how to select an area for navigation? I viewed the instructional video on the Lexus site last night and it indicated using the "Change" button. However, when I push change, nothing happens. Further, there doesn't appear to be a map area already selected, as the region is blank. There is a map disc from '06 (I think the version shows 6.1) in the DVD reader in the glove box. So, at this point I am at a total loss!

Paul

Hm, i just went and checked on my Rx (different disc version but still works the same way) and what you described works. I just press the "Change" icon and select a region, each assigned a number.

Has it always been this way? Did you have the car since new?

I would try disconnecting the car's battery for a half hour and re-connecting as this may re-set things. If that doesn't work, then i would definitely ask the dealer if they've heard of this happening before.

No, I didn't buy it new, I've had it for two weeks. My first suspicion is a problem with the disc since I see some scratches and marring on it and since it so out of date, I have ordered the latest version and am waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

If that doesn't fix it, then I will try your suggestion and disconnect the battery. I'll let you know what happens.