Suggestions For Rims

I was getting new rims for my 2006 gs 300 and was having trouble deciding on a set. Does anyone have good suggestions, i was looking to get rims that are black, easier to take care of, and under $2000 total.

Would these be installed year-round? Or will you have a separate winter and summer set?

I'm only asking because any aftermarket rim, painted or chrome, probably wont last a few winters with the salt, sand and snow...

I have a chrome set of wheels for summer months and i install the factory silver set for winter months. I bought a set of OEM Rx400h wheels that had been triple chromed, WITH new tires, for $1300 shipped on eBay last summer.

I would definitely take a look on ebay... They have some amazing deals.

I was getting new rims for my 2006 gs 300 and was having trouble deciding on a set. Does anyone have good suggestions, i was looking to get rims that are black, easier to take care of, and under $2000 total.

take a peek on www.tirerack.com for decent wheel packages. If you use the tire/wheel selector on the website you can see what the wheels look like on your car in your color.

steviej