No Res 1993 Lexus Gs 300 All Records & Carfax Starts @ $1000

jcilforever

I AM SELLING A 1993 LEXUS Gs300 THAT RUNS VERY WELL AND HAS 245K

RARE CAR IT CAN BE PARTED OUT FOR MORE THAN IT IS WORTH OVER $4000++ (I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TOOLS TO DO IT)

THERE ARE ONLY 21 FOR SALE IN THE ENTIRE US WITH AN AVERAGE PRICE OF $4,990!!!

CARFAX BELOW

http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailReport.do?a=hW2d9kgmoG32Y91i0O03r7Hd%2Bv88CJr95sxeTlV335s4LVx%2BnbxvhtbDgDaCTSi3&language=en

I have all maintenance receipts for the last 7 years of service history original owners manual, 3 original keys (2 electronic that do not work), 1 original valet key, 2 aftermarket cut with no remote function and a CARFAX (SEE ABOVE LINK). Also has MP3 player cable run to back of stereo.

It is on E-bay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230463448509&viewitem=&sspagename=rvi%3A1%3A1&category=6299

The recent maintenance history:

Brand new PPG bronze top tint windshield due to rock chip 4/2010

Four wheel alignment (within manufacturer specifications) 4/2010

New brake job front and rear @ 236K Feb 2010

Brand new right rear Kumho (matching) tire 4/22 the rest of the tires were purchased in 6/2009 Have 50% or more left on them

Radiator, cap, rotor, and wires, Timing belt and water pump 2006 @ 215K

New starter, shocks and struts (KYB) @ 208K

Driver's rear door new locking mech 2007

New Lexus battery 2008 pro-rated for 72 months, window reg, Intake hoses 2008

Belt assembly, EGR valve, used MAF 2008

I personally changed the oil out every 3000 miles with Castrol GTX and OEM LEXUS oil filters(have receipts for filters and on occassion had my shop do it as notated on the CARFAX, they use the same oil. Has aftermarket K@N air filter that needs to be re-oiled every 30,000 (saves on gas) lifetime warranty.

The car runs very well except was recently in an accident which is pictured and listed in the description below was hit when I was taking it in for the 30K service.

It also has the following flaws:

Accident (The right rear door (window still rolls all the way down) and right rear quarter panel were damaged (trim and part of rear quarter panel were pulled out in order to be driven). Right rear door lets in road noise (took hose and squirted water directly point blank in door area and only let in a couple drops of water. Needs new 02 sensor (is running lean and will throw a CEL unless changed), the wire fell down on the manifold and melted the wire. Needs 30K minor service (change of all fluids). The micro chip in brake master cylinder bad (unplugged still works mechanically), and rack leak stopped with Lucas stop leak for the past 24 months. Driver’s side window has screw and silicone in to keep trim on but moves up and down free. Driver’s side seat has duct tape on and has one motor disconnected but still moves back and forth freely. Driver's rear door does not auto unlock some wiring flaw because has new unlocking mech. Alpine head unit of stereo is wired through Lexus amp (amp is flaky and cuts some speakers off and on intermittently am sure it is not Alpine head unit, may have to run new wires to speakers).Other than that needs a new paint job. This is all that I am aware is wrong with the car besides normal wear on a car this age.

Does not come with the grey rubber floor mats in this picture unless you pay an extra $50. Comes with original Lexus ones and not the mp3 holder.

Old rims and tires (Chrome) on pre-wrecked pictures are the ones that will come on vehicle ( they are begining to chip on inside only and will need to be ground down or re dipped, one has a slow leak and sometimes has to have air put in every once and a while when weather changes or you go over a large bump. A $50 charge will be added to the final auction cost to have them mounted and balanced because they are not currently on car. The Enkei's currently on the car (shown in Right rear tire photo and seperate picture I am selling for an extra $500 that will have to be added to the end auction price if you choose them over the chrome ones. The Enkei's are only 2 months old and original retail was worth $1000 (comes with new $50 wheel locks).

Email and or call 864-268-3392.

Willing to send extra pictures to serious buyers and any other information to seal a deal.

Wiling to work with all buyers within the United States.

Either drive it and possibly fix the right rear door and quarter panel or use it for a spare parts car.

VEHICLE SOLD AS IS AND NO WARRANTY IS GIVEN OR EXPRESSED.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Apr-24-10 at 07:26:55 PDT, seller added the following information:

!!PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS i WANT YOU TO BE 100% SATISFIED AND INFORMED BEFOR YOU BID AND BUY!!

post-8660-127215644952_thumb.jpg