Oil For 2008 Rx 350

What type of oil (regular or synthetic)is required for a 2008 Rx 350? I bought mine used, and received a 2007 owner's manual by mistake. That manual makes no mention of synthetic oil, but I've seen comments on this site indicating synthetic oil was required by Lexus starting in 2008.

What type of oil (regular or synthetic)is required for a 2008 Rx 350? I bought mine used, and received a 2007 owner's manual by mistake. That manual makes no mention of synthetic oil, but I've seen comments on this site indicating synthetic oil was required by Lexus starting in 2008.

you do not needs synth for the truck, but i use mobil1 5w30 and wix long life oil filters in my rx350. i do 16000km oil changed with it

Mobil 1 synthetic from Costco and Toyota filters from the Toyota dealership. Any quality oil and filter will do if you have a loyalty.

5000 miles in the U.S.

Mobil 1 synthetic from Costco and Toyota filters from the Toyota dealership. Any quality oil and filter will do if you have a loyalty.

5000 miles in the U.S.

I also use Mobil 1 5W-30 full synthetic in my wife's 09 RX...I've used both Napa and Fram filters - both are fine IMO.