Rear Brake Pads For Sale(Toyota, New In Box)

landar

I have a set of four brand new rear brake pads that I was going to use on my 98 LS400 until it was totaled in an accident. I believe they will fit a 1993-2000 LS400 model.

I paid $65 at the local Lexus dealer but will take $30 plus shipping for them (shipping would probably be about $5 from Indiana inside the USA).

PM me if interested. Thanks, Randy

post-41820-127204825609_thumb.jpg

i will take them please. Any thing else you wanna sell?

ghoshehomar@gmail.com

I sent a message to your gmail account with instructions and address.

The only other parts I have from my 98 LS400 are a used water pump, both idler pulleys, a thermostat and a tensioner. They all are OEM and appear to be in good shape, just replaced them while I was in there doing the timing belt. They are free for the asking but you would need to cover shipping(probably around $15 for all) if anyone is interested.

Calling OmarG...are you there, over? :whistles:

I sent you email and PM. No reply. If you have changed your mind that is fine. I will wait a few more days then they are going to someone else who is interested.

Forgot to mention...I also have both strut rods for the 98 LS with the old rubber bushings. That is if you have the inclination to have them pressed out and new bushings added. Free but pay shipping. Otherwise, landfill. :o Save the planet...PLEASE! :P

Forgot to mention...I also have both strut rods for the 98 LS with the old rubber bushings. That is if you have the inclination to have them pressed out and new bushings added. Free but pay shipping. Otherwise, landfill. :o Save the planet...PLEASE! :P

Hi, I will take your pads and/or struts,

billydpowell@hotmail.com

or call 972 695 6336

bp