2004 Lx470 Technology Upgrade

stuarts24

I am looking for ideas to upgrade the Mark Levinson system I have with current features. I'm happy with the sound quality but would like digital radio, XM, the ability to play music from my iPod/BB via bluetooth, etc. Basically what the new versions have. The newest generation NAV would be a plus too but not necessary. The catch is I want it to use the LCD screen and look as factory as possible so that visibly it doesn’t look all tricked out. Does anyone have any ideas?

I am looking for ideas to upgrade the Mark Levinson system I have with current features. I'm happy with the sound quality but would like digital radio, XM, the ability to play music from my iPod/BB via bluetooth, etc. Basically what the new versions have. The newest generation NAV would be a plus too but not necessary. The catch is I want it to use the LCD screen and look as factory as possible so that visibly it doesn’t look all tricked out. Does anyone have any ideas?

These guys are the best: http://www.vaistech.com/

• 9 months later...

I am also looking to upgrade up Mark Levnison system. I have a 2001 lx470 and a mid speaker is blown and the bass has stopped working. Additionally, the radio antennae has stopped going up and down. Lastly, the head-unit itself is giving me problems cd's skip, the radio skips, and when you turn on the radio sometimes the volume goes out of control gets piercing loud. I am looking to upgrade my system to a double din navigation with bluetooth, ipod connection, dvd, etc...the whole works do you guys have any suggestions. Also, i would also like any suggestions regarding good speaker components. Thank you!