Bluetooth Pairing Issue Is300-2007 (Without Nav.)

:cries: While paring my Nokia E66 or Blackberry 9700 with my IS300-2007(without navigation) it prompts for passkey have tried all combinations but it keeps rejecting it there a specific pass key for each IS300 and where I can find it.. by the way i have GS300 no such issue with pairing... :ph34r:

They stopped making the IS300 in 2005 in the US. So maybe the 2007 IS250 is named IS300 in Dubai? Nevertheless, in the U.S. as far as I know you can't get the bluetooth option without the NAV, I have the 2007 IS 250 with NAV

I have the same problem

The passkey is not from phone manual. I have to enter it on phone to connect them, so the passkey must be from car's bluetooth

I can't pair my phone too.

P.S. Daudbros - do you have manual for Lexus IS300 (2007}? I am looking for it all over the internet, but I have not find any.

Owners, navigation and maintenance manuals for most recent Lexus vehicles may be viewed online at https://secure.drivers.lexus.com/lexusdrivers/info/my-lexus/resources/home.do;JSESSIONID_LEXUSDRIVERS=9L82LX2QfKt59fkfcYGY10Fp0fbWvV1Fjqp6B3MXQwjnXnn3jtPK!502998535

There is no need to register to view manuals.

Pairing instructions for many popular phones may be viewd at http://www.lexus.com/models/IS/accessories/bluetooth_customer_service.html