Clicking Noise From Rotor! Please Helppppp

Hello.. I noticed recently when I drive my DR wheel makes a annoying clicking noise. So I took it in the shop and my rooter was loose. But they said all I had to do is tighten the lug nuts from the wheel to the rooter and it will stay in place.. So they did. NOPE. it didnt work.. Has anyone had this problem before??? Please help me.. I hate this noise??

Clicking noise when driving. When take off the wheel, you can move the rooter slightly back and forth. The rooter has been tigenten as much as it can, but still loose. We tighten the wheel to the rooter, and still noise.. What should I do?Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

maybe worn tie rod ends? and does it click faster when you accelerate?

i bought my 1999 gs300 in 2000. i asked the salesman about the clicking sound and he said it was normal. breaks work great and still makes clicking sound.

The only clicking noise I notice, comes from the salespersons mouth.. :whistles:

I've seen a lot of 98-05 GS300's and without 'clicking' brakes. However, the ones that did make noise (not uncommon after 5-10 years), just needed a brake caliper repair set and some cleaning & greasing. Keep in mind that rubber pieces from suspension and rods wear too.

Therefore, it's best when you (or decent bodyshop) periodically disassemble and service your brakes (let's say when brake fluid is refreshed at 2 years) and replace rubber pieces from suspension and engine in time.

The only clicking noise I notice, comes from the salespersons mouth.. whistling1.gif

I've seen a lot of 98-05 GS300's and without 'clicking' brakes. However, the ones that did make noise (not uncommon after 5-10 years), just needed a brake caliper repair set and some cleaning & greasing. Keep in mind that rubber pieces from suspension and rods wear too.

Therefore, it's best when you (or decent bodyshop) periodically disassemble and service your brakes (let's say when brake fluid is refreshed at 2 years) and replace rubber pieces from suspension and engine in time.

"replace rubber pieces from suspension and engine in time"

Elaborate please.................wacko.gif