The Rattle That Never Was...

So I've had my 06 GS300 for a few weeks now and it has several rattles. The dealer fixed a couple of them but there is still a persistent one on the left side of the steering column. So today, I arranged to take it in and go out for a drive with one of the techs to show him what it was I was concerned about. Of course, today happened to be a warm and sunny day and, guess what, there was not a rattle or a squeak or even a hint of noise to be heard. It's almost like the car knew what was going on somehow and thought it would make me look foolish. Are we sure the AI is just limited to monitoring the shift patterns......

So I've had my 06 GS300 for a few weeks now and it has several rattles. The dealer fixed a couple of them but there is still a persistent one on the left side of the steering column. So today, I arranged to take it in and go out for a drive with one of the techs to show him what it was I was concerned about. Of course, today happened to be a warm and sunny day and, guess what, there was not a rattle or a squeak or even a hint of noise to be heard. It's almost like the car knew what was going on somehow and thought it would make me look foolish. Are we sure the AI is just limited to monitoring the shift patterns......

Better get used to it moonrayker, its part of the GS's owner experience :)