I Believe Restore Works For Slowing Down Oil Burn

My car is almost perfect from what it was merely 2 years ago :whistles: If you seen how she was running then and compared to now you be surprise :o just a few issues remain, one is the big cloud of blueish smoke coming from the tailpipe after it sits up overnight. How more embarrassing is that :cries: coming out in the morning, nothing but nice looking woman looking at you as you get in your Lexus and start her up then a big cloud of smoke.... just kill any chance of future babies :cries:

Went to Autozone got this product call RESTORE and unlike some those others Autozone sell, this one didnt brag on how it can make your car brand new :geek: ...just what it says... it swells up those crack piston rings and value guide seals and not trying to endorse this RESTORE, but i can say i'm not embarrass to start my car in front of any sexy lady in the morning :) stuff really do works on reducing oil burning. Yea yea... I know there is no over the counter car fix <_< but at lease you can band-aid it up till you get ready to do that overhaul.

SO ANYONE EVER HAVING SAME ISSUE I HAD WITH SMOKING TRY THAT RESTORE AND YOU NEVER BE EMBARRASS AGAIN...... TRUST ME :)