Lexus Tire Warranty Program Upon Purchase

RDN_GS 350

I spent a decent sum of money on the tire replacement program based on information provided by sales group

on the purchse of my 08 Lexus GS 350 AWD.

I was told if i had a blow out or any tire problem they would fix or replace the tire at no cost. Having Runflats were expensive to replace.

Well they did not honor any of the statements made to me during the initial sale at the Lexus dealership.

Just wondering if anyone else had the same experience as I.

Did you get it in writing?

Reading up on it this weekend, Ill post what they say im intitled to in terms of what they will support for tire maintenance.

but i can say never again will i opt for any tire package from dealership.

your point well taken

Did you get it in writing?

Reading up on it this weekend, Ill post what they say im intitled to in terms of what they will support for tire maintenance.

but i can say never again will i opt for any tire package from dealership.

your point well taken

Well read it, and it is in writing, they will cover new tire as long as it is pre-authorized by dealer

its 3rd party tire and Maintainence plan Lexus sells

The only problem is the service advisors at my dealership doesn't understand their involvement or tire plans sold

by their sales groups. they should have preautorized. working this issue though someone will at least refund the cost of one tire.

I put on a set of 4 tires, Michelin Pliot MXM4 225 50 /17, they perform well, anyone reading this might want to consider

I was offered this program on a previous vehicle. There were two catches to it. You had to have all of your tire rotations and balancing done by them and they would replace with a tire that was on your vehicle or a tire that is compatible.....their choice, not yours! For what they charge at the dealer for tire rotation and balancing every 6 months, by the time the tires are ready to be replaced you have already paid for the new ones. I do my own rotation, and balancing is not required if there is no vibration or bounce in your tire. I have never had a tire that needed to be rebalanced in all of my years of driving. Maybe I am just lucky or maybe it is because I buy a good tire, keep the pressure correct, and replace just as or slightly before the wear bars start to show.