20" Wheels

GrantS

I was at the dealer for routine maintenance and they had a 2010 ES350 in the showroom with 20" wheels. (I did not get the tire size, but I will). They looked great, and the car was not higher that the stock tires. I have a 2007 and my tires (Michelin Primacy)are due to be replaced soon. I woud like a firmer ride and less body roll. I love the look of the 20". Does anyone have 19 or 20" on their ES350? How is the ride? would you recommend it? What tire size are you using?

Thanks

I was at the dealer for routine maintenance and they had a 2010 ES350 in the showroom with 20" wheels. (I did not get the tire size, but I will). They looked great, and the car was not higher that the stock tires. I have a 2007 and my tires (Michelin Primacy)are due to be replaced soon. I woud like a firmer ride and less body roll. I love the look of the 20". Does anyone have 19 or 20" on their ES350? How is the ride? would you recommend it? What tire size are you using?

Thanks

actually, i would like to know the specifics of the tire as well. if a lexus dealership has that displayed then it must be configured right. i was looking into some 20" rims myself. please reply back whenever you find out