Remove Red Soda Pop Stains From A Champagne Carpet.

Unfortunately, if they are red they probably cannot be removed. Have you tried a good carpet cleaner like Resolve or Folex?

Red stains are almost impossible to get out of light carpet.

Try using a product called Tuff Stuff made by Simoniz. It has been on the market for at least 30 years and I have found that it is better than any product I have tried. It is sold in most auto parts departments and is inexpensive. The aersol can is yellow and red. It comes out of the can as a foam. Use a soft bristle brush or terry cloth towel, rub in wait a couple of minutes and then wipe with a clean portion of the towel. Sometimes it helps to use a damp towel when doing the finishing detail.

Red soda stains huh?,,,,,,,,,on the carpet on the floor boards.........use turpentine. Then use warm dish soap water to get the turpentine out. It's going to smell like Pine Sol for a bit afterwards, but it works.

• 6 months later...

i use lestoil. it'll take pretty much ANY stain out.

i had tar on the carpeting in my GX and used it full stregnth. it dissolved the tar and then i just used a warm wet cloth to blot it away...VIOLA! the tar was gone.

I have some small red soda pop stains where the all-weather mat didn't cover. what is the best way to remove them?

The best thing I have used to remove any stain is hydrogen peroxide. It got the oil out of my pants and a lot of other stains in my car.