New Suspension. Need Help With Bushings

LexChamp

1995 LS

I just recently purchased an Arnott Kit to change my current air suspension to regular coils. I want to change all of the bushings or the ones I need to change but I need some assistance in buying the right ones. Here is what Im looking to buy

http://www.mybushings.com/lexus-ls400-c-26_63.html

Just exactly with bushings do I need to replace. I've been doing reseach I have gone crazy as to exactly the bushings I must change. Are there any other places people have bought these bushings from. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

1995 LS

I just recently purchased an Arnott Kit to change my current air suspension to regular coils. I want to change all of the bushings or the ones I need to change but I need some assistance in buying the right ones. Here is what Im looking to buy

http://www.mybushings.com/lexus-ls400-c-26_63.html

Just exactly with bushings do I need to replace. I've been doing reseach I have gone crazy as to exactly the bushings I must change. Are there any other places people have bought these bushings from. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Should state miles on car but the rule of thumb, with car on ground bottom cover off reach and put your hand around every moving joint you can safely grab while someone rocks the steering wheel back a forth. anything that has play in it replace. Next jack it up using a crow bar pry on everything you can get to. Any play replace. Lower ball joints replace by 150K to be safe. Good Luck

Though I'm a fan of urethane bushings for a lot of applications, the majority of the rubber bushings on an LS400 should be kept rubber. You want the compliance rubber gives to allow for a softer ride, and urethane requires a lot of servicing, people don't realize that. Urethane does not wear as fast but does dry out faster and should be greased regularly to keep squeaks and noises from popping up. The Adus 505 bushing for the rear axle carrier is one that I have because the dealer's repair kit is three times the price, but this is also a place where the bushing doesn't see twisting forces very much, so it's not going to require a lot of service. The upper Aarm and lower control arm in the front should be kept rubber due to the higher loads, as well as the upper and lower control arm in the rear. For the price a pair of Arnott Aarms is a good investment since you're getting new bushings and the ball joint, which isn't available separately.