Gs300 Armrest Cover

• 2 weeks later...

1) Lift up the lid and look underneath. You will see about 7-8 little screws- you will need a standard Philips screw driver

2) Unscrew them and them you the plastic underneath of the lid will come off

3) Next you will see 4 screws at the base near the hinge that still hold the lid. Unscrew the 4 using same Philips screw driver.

You should be able to remove the console leather covered armrest.

I had to this recently to replace the center console armrest- due to my sweaty arms over years, the leather ripped and hence I had to replace it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's awesome, thanks..I found a replacement cover on ebay for $40.00...much better to re-cover than spend $500 on a new lid..ridiculous.

Appreciate it

Luke

1) Lift up the lid and look underneath. You will see about 7-8 little screws- you will need a standard Philips screw driver

2) Unscrew them and them you the plastic underneath of the lid will come off

3) Next you will see 4 screws at the base near the hinge that still hold the lid. Unscrew the 4 using same Philips screw driver.

You should be able to remove the console leather covered armrest.

I had to this recently to replace the center console armrest- due to my sweaty arms over years, the leather ripped and hence I had to replace it.