Passenger Side Mirror

Marklouis

short story - cruising at 50 mph - up a hill with a hidden driveway closing in, narrow road, car coming from other direction - Garbage cans set halfway in the rd and bam!! destroyed my mirror w/memory setting. So quotes I have recieved from used parts places are:

$465

$350

$285

$198

and some quotes are still coming in - any parts places you guys can recommend?? I miss the mirror already, didnt ever need to look over my shoulder in the LS.

Thanks,

Heart Broken club member:

Scan car-part.com for your model/year, they're a network of salvage yards. I honestly wouldn't think a mirror would run more than a $100 used, you can window glass for $40 all day long, a mirror isn't that much more of a demand part. You may just get a different color and need to paint it but that's better than paying double or triple the price.

It may be worth having a look on Ebay.com or there is a guy on the UK LOC who breaks LS400's and may be willing to ship a mirror to you.

If you ant to PM him his username is benfur.

Don't forget your drivers side is the passenger side in the UK so make it clear which side you need.

Thanks RDM and Steve - i did the salvage yard scan yesterday through a different site, and started getting emails and calls like crazy!! and half were scammers, dude tried to get my credit over the phone and send me a mirror for $465 and told me these Lexus parts go really fast so i need to get it now! so I asked him how does he sleep at night?! then hung up. I will just keep searching till I find the right "honest" deal.

i will note the driver side for overseas, I didnt even think of that - thanks! driving to work and attempting to change lanes is more difficult now for sure, that mirror is always my go to spot and it kills me just seeing the guts of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried fresno-taprecycling.com phone#1 866 240 7100 1990 to 94 will fit your car. They have blue,black and silver in stock according to their pictuers maybe other colors?? Hope this helps!!