New 96 400Sc Owner

rsu11

Hello Lexus crew! My first Lexus is a 1996 400SC, pearl white, with 76,000 miles. Spotted it in a dealer's lot and after a week of negotiations, traded my 96 Tbird for it. It looks and drives like new, a local one-owner that has been dealer maintained every 5K by Hendrick Lexus here in Charlotte. I'll be searching and asking some questions on the SC forum about maintenance and other topics. This car has the smoothest V8 engine I've ever driven...love it!

The pearl white is just a flat out beautiful color. period. congratulations on the purchase. I've had my pearl white 06 LS for about 10 months now, it still makes me smile. ultra smooth and quiet ride (tires make a difference, there are some good posts you can search on that), ample power and a muted silky symphony when you lay hard on the accelerator..you have to have the radio off to hear it, but it's there and ever so smooth. it will take quite an automobile to get me to let this one go.