Quick Throttle

Has anybody had trouble with a quick throttle? When barely pressed down the

car will take off quickly and with a lurch. They put in a new chip but that didn't

help at all. This is the wife's car and she gave me an ultmatum to get it fixed or

:( there would be another car sitting in the drivway. :(

Has anybody had trouble with a quick throttle? When barely pressed down the

car will take off quickly and with a lurch. They put in a new chip but that didn't

help at all. This is the wife's car and she gave me an ultmatum to get it fixed or

:( there would be another car sitting in the drivway. :(

if you don't want to remove the chip, the only thing i can recommend is to readjust your throttle cable which will only take about 5 minutes. you can readjust it to the point of a normal take off again. good luck with the wifey. hey, it's a lexus, the power is just trying to come out =)

not to hijack this thread, hey twinturbo619... is that your car in your sig? never seen that car around SD b4... plus thats a RHD aristo in your sig?

hey what's up. the car posted is an aristo that was bought in japan and sold in the u.k. my car is identical to that but emerald green. i have the same kit and wing. let me tell you, i'm the only one in the states so far with that wing. i'll change my avtar and pics once mine is done. almost there. i have jdm fog lights and headlights coming in for it. then after that, all i need is the twinturbo engine. i have the jdm adimiration kit which is seen on that car and not the titan kit which fits the u.s. fog lights. i have the aristo airbag, key cover, jdm wing, tail lights, and emblems. so yeah, it's almost done and girls jock the car. plus i have 19X9.5 rims. so i love my car.

• 4 months later...