Where Is The Factory Amp In A Rx 300

lilneco

Hey i have a 99 rx 300 I'm trying to build a custom system in it but i can't find the factory amp.If anyone can help me please contact me at necolittle@yahoo.com

I believe it is under the front passenger seat. I have sent a document to your email address that will help you locate components. Good luck.

The factory amp is NOT underneath the passenger seat, trust me I just looked on Monday. The only thing under the passenger seat is the subwoofer, thats it, just the speaker. I have been going through this forum now for 3 days straight and it seems that the factory amp is behind the back seats almost by where the spare tire is, but closer to the back seats. The details are on this forum, i just can't remember what page.

It is located behind the rear seat. You have to remove the rear seat for access....It is located about middle,between the tire well and bottom seat cushion.

The factory amp is NOT underneath the passenger seat, trust me I just looked on Monday. The only thing under the passenger seat is the subwoofer, thats it, just the speaker. I have been going through this forum now for 3 days straight and it seems that the factory amp is behind the back seats almost by where the spare tire is, but closer to the back seats. The details are on this forum, i just can't remember what page.

This might be what you are looking for: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37810

Good luck.

This might be what you are looking for: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37810

Good luck.

Yes that is excactly what I was looking for, this link needs to be pinned, it seems that a lot of people are looking for the amp in the 99-03 RX's.