Vsc Ligh Of X300

longlt

This problem is already post sometime before, but in my case, the VSC lamp turn on again after some mile.

Firstly, after changed machine oil, this lamp (VSC) and check engine lamp turn on. I had checked bose tube behide Air box, this still connected. I reset it by remove battery for some minutes, but after running some miles, this turn on again.

Stranger is when I washed my car, this turn off for some miles (both lamp: VSC & Check Engine lamps) and turn on again.

Any body know about this or met the same problem please show me what I have to do.

Many thanks.

Longlt

You need to have the OCB II codes. Some AutoZones do it for free.

Cold you tell me what is OCB II codes? I really don't know about it.

Many thanks for showing

A serviceman plugs a computer to your car and runs a diagnostic that results in codes for any issues.

Many thanks for showing

A serviceman plugs a computer to your car and runs a diagnostic that results in codes for any issues.

Cause I am not in USA, where have no Lexus's service, so I could not know what is the error cod.

But I ask auto workshop here cleaning the Idle Control Value and throttle body, it seem error went out.

Many thanks for showing

Cause I am not in USA, where have no Lexus's service, so I could not know what is the error cod.

But I ask auto workshop here cleaning the Idle Control Value and throttle body, it seem error went out.

The lights are out?

Many thanks for showing

The lights are out?

I was wrong.

After 20 miles, the VSC light turn on again.

I had clean Oxyzen sensor and not yet fix this problem.

Do you had new susgestion?

Many thanks

Many thanks for showing

The lights are out?

I was wrong.

Many thanks

You must get someone with an OBC II scanner to read your codes--no matter what country you are in. Without reading the codes you will just have to start changing parts--which would be very expensive. I have attached a file that will assist you in troubleshooting individual sensors. Nothing more I can do. Good luck.

SFI (SF) file.pdf

Many thanks for showing

The lights are out?

I was wrong.

Many thanks

You must get someone with an OBC II scanner to read your codes--no matter what country you are in. Without reading the codes you will just have to start changing parts--which would be very expensive. I have attached a file that will assist you in troubleshooting individual sensors. Nothing more I can do. Good luck.

Thank you very much, I will try.

Many thanks for showing

The lights are out?

I was wrong.

Many thanks

Thank you very much, I will try.

Dear Joe,

The code is: P1155 (A/F Sensor heater Circuit band 2 sensor 1)

Please give me your advise.

Thanks.