2010 Rx350 Cd Player

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem. Let me first say that all of the CD's that I have loaded into the player have been down loaded on to My I-pod and all of the information was captured. Then why when I load these same CD's in to my CD player and I use the Navagation system to view the song selections they all say "Data not Available" Is their somthing I'm missing?

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this problem. Let me first say that all of the CD's that I have loaded into the player have been down loaded on to My I-pod and all of the information was captured. Then why when I load these same CD's in to my CD player and I use the Navagation system to view the song selections they all say "Data not Available" Is their somthing I'm missing?

Thank you

Create CD's with MP3 files. This will solve your problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you

I have the same problem with store-bought music CD's. All say (NO DATA) for CD Title, Track, and Artist. :angry: Am I basically SOL, or is there some trick to getting it to display?

Thank you

I have the same problem with store-bought music CD's. All say (NO DATA) for CD Title, Track, and Artist. :angry: Am I basically SOL, or is there some trick to getting it to display?

That's weird. I play store bought CDs all the time. My car has a full factory entertainment system.

Thank you

That's weird. I play store bought CDs all the time. My car has a full factory entertainment system.

I'm using the factory installed NAV system as well.