Center Console "trap"

budy

get a trim removal tool(or a flat head screwdriver with black tape on the tip) and take out the wood panel in the center, remember to put the gear all the way back to 2 and have the parking brake on so the panel will come out then you should have access to all the things that fell in there.

I have depostied more that a few things inside the console where the drink holder is. Is there any way to get to the "inerts" of that thing without taking it to a body shop?

You might want to first post in the correct section. Your car model lists ES330, this is the LS400/430 section.

As such the console design is a bit different from what we're used to, but I'm sure the cupholder is secured with screws that are covered by trim somewhere.

I have depostied more that a few things inside the console where the drink holder is. Is there any way to get to the "inerts" of that thing without taking it to a body shop?

You might want to first post in the correct section. Your car model lists ES330, this is the LS400/430 section.

As such the console design is a bit different from what we're used to, but I'm sure the cupholder is secured with screws that are covered by trim somewhere.

I am surprised this showed up here...I thought I did post in the 330 thread.... sorry