1999 Ls400 Headlight Off Delay System

billydpowell

Hi, do you know if the headlight OFF delay system can be changed to go off with the key? no delay?

PS: my 97 LS400 is for sale, if interested email billydpowell@verizon.net photo below 248k miles.

I know with my 98, the first press of the key fob lock would lock all doors then a second lock press would turn the headlights off.

Hi, do you know if the headlight OFF delay system can be changed to go off with the key? no delay?

PS: my 97 LS400 is for sale, if interested email billydpowell@verizon.net photo below 248k miles.

I know with my 98, the first press of the key fob lock would lock all doors then a second lock press would turn the headlights off.

thanks, that will work for me..

found a car yet?

Yes, the delay can be changed. See the attached.

I keep forgetting to have the delay on my car lengthened to 60 seconds or even the maximum 90 seconds. I like the idea of the headlights lighting out path as we walk away from the car at night.

If I want the headlights to turn off immediately, I do what Randy does -- or, should I say, "what Randy did" ... I doubt if Randy will be turning off those headlights again.

CBES.pdf

Yes, the delay can be changed. See the attached.

I keep forgetting to have the delay on my car lengthened to 60 seconds or even the maximum 90 seconds. I like the idea of the headlights lighting out path as we walk away from the car at night.

If I want the headlights to turn off immediately, I do what Randy does -- or, should I say, "what Randy did" ... I doubt if Randy will be turning off those headlights again.

You HAD to remind me. :cries: ;) Hey... I gotta a new "ride" today. Is it the MB S420? Will post some pics in another thread. Now, where's my camera? :huh:

You HAD to remind me. :cries: ;) Hey... I gotta a new "ride" today. Is it the MB S420? Will post some pics in another thread. Now, where's my camera? :huh:

I'm waiting with antici....................pation.