Bluetooth Phone For Ls430 ?

ronsou

'04 LS430's are bluetooth enabled. Any comments on actual phones that work well (or not) with the LS430 based on your actual experience ? I know that in theory "any" bluetooth phone will work. I also know that in reality such claims usually fall a bit short from reality, so am hoping for some comments from actual users.

I currently have Verizon, but they don't have support for even one Bluetooth enabled phone, which I found very surprising. But I'm long past a service committment, so can switch to someone else (nice that now you can do so and keep your number). As far as I can tell, only ATT Wireless and Cingular currently support bluetooth in my area.

I was considering AT&T with the Sony Ericsson T616 phone. Any comments on any of this ?

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Did the phones "just work" when brought into the Lexus (via Bluetooth auto-discovery), or is some setup in the car required. If setup in the car, is it something I can do myself, or does the Lexus dealer or cellphone dealer need to be involved ?

I'm hoping everything "just works" via the magic of Bluetooth.

I did it on my own. Just follow instructions on the navigational screen. Just make sure that you set your phone on for bluetooth and your 04 Lexus 430 will sense it.

Or you can refer to your navigation manual.