Wtb '95 Es300 Ps Reservoir

M_WM

Hello:

The GF (Girl Friend) has a '95 ES300 with a leaky power steering plastic reservoir. Does anyone know where I can get a solid replacement? Pick a part's inventory is all rotted out.

thanks!

Signed,

Leaky ES in Texas

Ebay is a solid option. You may also want to try a Want To Buy post in the classifieds on here as well.

A 3rd option I've used before, is scanning all the US craigslist to find people parting out ES300's. Search with these keywords without quotes "parting out es300 site:craigslist.org" on Google. Some are individuals, some are scrapyards. I know for a fact right now there is a scrapyard up near Scranton, PA that has a 94 ES with numerous parts. You could give them a call, they will ship.

Masleys Auto Wreckers

36 Terrace Road

Freeland, PA 18224

570-636-2690

Thanks Folks!

These are good suggestions! BTW I just replaced the radiator today. Tedious, but okay. I was surprised to find that it was made of plastic and guess where the leak was!

Thanks Folks!

These are good suggestions! BTW I just replaced the radiator today. Tedious, but okay. I was surprised to find that it was made of plastic and guess where the leak was!

How was that process aside from tedious? Thinking about replacing mine. Any tips on how you did it you could share?

awaken,

Changing out the radiator out really wasn't that bad. You might want to find a diagram of the removal and installation. I would recommend new hoses and clamps as they are most likely hard and brittle from all the heat off the engine. Also, be prepared to have a catch can for the hydraulic fluid. I did find small amount of grass and bugs stuck to the condenser in front and used a good stiff brush to clear it off. Taking my time, being interrupted by family and friends, I'd say it was about three hours. Mind you this was my first time working on this type of car!

Good Luck!

awaken,

Changing out the radiator out really wasn't that bad. You might want to find a diagram of the removal and installation. I would recommend new hoses and clamps as they are most likely hard and brittle from all the heat off the engine. Also, be prepared to have a catch can for the hydraulic fluid. I did find small amount of grass and bugs stuck to the condenser in front and used a good stiff brush to clear it off. Taking my time, being interrupted by family and friends, I'd say it was about three hours. Mind you this was my first time working on this type of car!

Good Luck!

Nice work man, thank you very much for sharing! Cheers!