My 1999 Lx470 Mirrors, Drivers Side, Wont Adjust At All

Markley

The passenger window has no problem working, it will adjust up and down when I reverse and I can still adjust it from the control but the drivers side has completely stopped working, I have to roll the window down to adjust it. Any ideas as to what the problem could be and how to fix it?

A couple of different threads on this in the past, but no one has figured out what the problem is. Replacing the control switch on the dash doesn't fix this. I had no control of my right mirror and my driver mirror would only go left/right when pressing up/down. I had this problem for several months and recently I noticed that the mirrors were magically working again.

Good luck.

Ed

The passenger window has no problem working, it will adjust up and down when I reverse and I can still adjust it from the control but the drivers side has completely stopped working, I have to roll the window down to adjust it. Any ideas as to what the problem could be and how to fix it?