Looking For New Rear Lights For My 98 Gs

I am looking for the 2004 style tail lights for my 98 gs400 i saw a picture posted here a while ago with exactly what i am looking 4 they are the 2004 style with a clear stripe at the bottom instead of the yellow stripe.

I think (lex Chick) posted the picture before anyone know what i am talking about.

okay thanks,

so there is no other way of getting those tail lights, besides paying 1300 dollars for them,

I'm looking.. There are a couple of companies who sell the GS tail lights cleared but you have to send your lights to them as an exchange.. When I get more details I'll post them up..

There are a couple of companies who sell the GS tail lights cleared but you have to send your lights to them as an exchange.. When I get more details I'll post them up..

Wow! This certainly would be news. I do not know of anyone who has successfully cleared out the 2nd gen tails.

• 2 weeks later...

NO not you, hey Guru as i was saying, someone outta do a group buy on those juction produce, as everyone wants em, and the price is up.....think its possible

The JP tails list for 1350. Let's say it is even possible to get a GB of any kind. Do you think there will be 10 people who wants to pay 1000-1100 for tails? JP (the company) is all about being exclusive and are not really interested in dropping prices to get more of the market. Assuming they even go for a GB, I'm curious as to being able to get 10 people (or 5 at a higher price) to get these tails.

so whats the word on them, other then that company, isnt there another way of obtaining them, lextasy should get or mold some for us, how about it steve

I can get them.....They are still very expensive and few people want to even spend $500 on a set of tail lights. God for bid they cost $1000

no sweat at all bro...

a group buy on the Junction Produce Tail Lamps will still be very expensive. Cost alone is very expensive. If we didn't use OEM tail lamps then the price would be a lot cheaper. Plus each clear tail lamp is made to order. However, we do believe CORRECT fitment and the highest quality. There are no condensation in my tail lamps what so ever. I wish I could say the same for my STOCK headlights. :rolleyes:

They retail for 1350. Already a high price, but when you see these in person, these aren't your normal run of the mill, mass produced APC type tail lights. The quality is there. Neo is right, finding over 10 people to shell out that kind of money for these lights will be hard.

• 2 years later...