00' Lx470 Suffering From Check Engine Light, Vsc Lights, Abs Light

TomGuzek

At 90K miles my lx470's check engine light turned on, soon after the vsc lights turned on along with the abs. I had codes run and the o2 sensors needed replacement, had that done the problem disappeared but returned after a month. The dashboard reverse light turns on every time the brake is engaged and the mirrors adjust for reverse while the car is in Drive and moving forward if the the brakes are tapped. Is this a common problem, until today the car was, it still is mechanically fine but is there a remedy for this?

• 1 month later...

At 90K miles my lx470's check engine light turned on, soon after the vsc lights turned on along with the abs. I had codes run and the o2 sensors needed replacement, had that done the problem disappeared but returned after a month. The dashboard reverse light turns on every time the brake is engaged and the mirrors adjust for reverse while the car is in Drive and moving forward if the the brakes are tapped. Is this a common problem, until today the car was, it still is mechanically fine but is there a remedy for this?

Just a guess, but it definitely seems like an electrical issue. Cannot say for sure what but please keep me post. My friend has the same issue on his volvo (minus the mirror turning). Thanks

-Dave

• 6 months later...