Learning Bout My Lexus

Quick question.... so you saying that i should be like you not like myself..right i should like you is this right? I mean i didnt know i had to be like someone else to be in a group so sense you want me to be like you so bad give me some listens mom how can i be so much like you :blushing: i'm so sorry i cant be myself on a thread to be part of a group and i thought this was America, but i was wrong i think were in 3rd world country so please tell me how to be like you :wacko:

Look, I'm going to try to help you out, and I am honestly trying to help you, not put you down. I seriously have not made it more than halfway through any of your posts. It's so difficult to read that I just stop and skip it. I suppose I could try to sort through them, but my time is more valuable than that. You're coming here trying to communicate with us about Lexus cars. You want to tell us about your car and you want to get information about it. That's the reason every one of us is on here. However, there is a standard way to communicate here and that is the English language. Nobody is going to bust your chops for making spelling errors or making some grammar mistakes, but your posts have to be written well enough for us to understand what you're trying to say. If you don't want to communicate in an effective method here, that's your choice, but you won't be able to extract any benefit from this forum unless you do. All of the rest of us are communicating using a common language structure and it works very, very well. It works well enough that we use it in our daily personal and professional lives and it makes us successful because we communicate effectively. If you want to be successful here, and everywhere in your life, learn to communicate in the way those with whom you wish to interact communicate. If you always get mad at people who say they don't understand you instead of learning to communicate with them, you will always find yourself unable to accomplish what you want or need. You have gained nothing from being here because none of us understands what you're trying to say. It's up to you to change that if you want any information here. Remember, you came here looking to interact with us; we didn't seek you out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A Moron... do you really know the meaning of this word :lol: if you look in the mirror maybe this can be cleared up.. i like the way you try to quote me and try will hard to make me sound like i'm contradicting myself i give you 4 stars for the effort but if you going to quote someone make sure you quote all not part and as far as schooling :P let me sit you down in the chair as you read the chart-board o.keeee

let me quote you 1st off

LMAO...'what in the world are you talking about?!? Jesus...everything you write is nothing but incoherent ramblings'.

just like some conservative with no love from home using JESUS name in vein so i take it you dont attend church but that's your right, and if you say i'm so hard to understand how is it you keep writing me? come again :P

quote 'You can say whatever you want...but this isn't America...this is the Internet. If you're going to post like you post...you are going to get crap from people about it. Can't handle it? Stay off the Internet.

So you saying this is not 'America' this is the internet so.. you saying this internet were all on is not in America ;) so what country are you in? :o

Being "different" is one thing...being a moron is something else entirely. You need to take an english class...please.

like you go to a restaurant that you know you dont like eat the food and still complain.... well if you dont like the food why even go there? dont think like that do you? it's obvious

LMAO! What does this even mean?

OOO you dont understand what i was saying... and i had this impression you this conservative that went to college who hates life but maybe you didnt really finish all your classes and you quick to tell some one to take classes....... :lol: but i will be so glad to brake it down to a level even to which you can understand when i say going to a RESTAURANT that you dont like and eat the food there and still complain, i'm saying if you know you dont like something why even deal with it, like if you dont like what i write why even read it...did you understand that much? :blink:

:lol: :lol:

ooohhh by the way, dont hate on those who doing better then you instead of hating save that energy and use it to make yourself a better person

Quoute 'Riiight...you are obviously a scholastically slow teenager who valet parks cars for a living...have a 17 year old Lexus you paid $1,800 for that, according to your own description, blows blue smoke and the A/C comes on when you turn on the headlights, with Superman stickers all over it and can't even put a coherent sentance together...but we're "hating on you" because you're "doing better than us".

:geek: If you finish reading my forums you learn that I took care of my car smoking and fix my air way long ago but i imagine you Low-attention span didnt allow to see that may need to get that check :( and the theme to that is i had a ghetto Lexus that i fix up all by myself.. have you done anything all by yourself? :huh: so yes i have lots to be proud of but the hate in SOME PEOPLE want allow others to enjoy that instead trying to put or at lease think you putting someone underneath you is the only joy you get.. you must not be married living such a horrible life :cries:

Do you actually believe that? To be a teenager again...wow...really...do you think that thing or you impresses anyone who isn't 14 and doesn't have parents that are cousins?

You have to start somewhere, and I realize that you are young and excited about your Lexus...but come on. Its a ghetto hooptie that cost less than I paid for my television...get over yourself LOL

If you didn't have the attitude everyone would welcome you with open arms. Since you're acting like a punk though we're going to tell you how it is.

And yes i'm very happy of my Lexus Luther and always will be I will pray for you and keep you inform of how more luxury things i have done to my car so you can continue to hate and maybe one day all your hatred will be gone, used up so then you can smile :) and birds will fly at your door instead of frogs :D

Quick question.... so you saying that i should be like you not like myself..right i should like you is this right? I mean i didnt know i had to be like someone else to be in a group so sense you want me to be like you so bad give me some listens mom how can i be so much like you :blushing: i'm so sorry i cant be myself on a thread to be part of a group and i thought this was America, but i was wrong i think were in 3rd world country so please tell me how to be like you :wacko:

Look, I'm going to try to help you out, and I am honestly trying to help you, not put you down. I seriously have not made it more than halfway through any of your posts. It's so difficult to read that I just stop and skip it. I suppose I could try to sort through them, but my time is more valuable than that. You're coming here trying to communicate with us about Lexus cars. You want to tell us about your car and you want to get information about it. That's the reason every one of us is on here. However, there is a standard way to communicate here and that is the English language. Nobody is going to bust your chops for making spelling errors or making some grammar mistakes, but your posts have to be written well enough for us to understand what you're trying to say. If you don't want to communicate in an effective method here, that's your choice, but you won't be able to extract any benefit from this forum unless you do. All of the rest of us are communicating using a common language structure and it works very, very well. It works well enough that we use it in our daily personal and professional lives and it makes us successful because we communicate effectively. If you want to be successful here, and everywhere in your life, learn to communicate in the way those with whom you wish to interact communicate. If you always get mad at people who say they don't understand you instead of learning to communicate with them, you will always find yourself unable to accomplish what you want or need. You have gained nothing from being here because none of us understands what you're trying to say. It's up to you to change that if you want any information here. Remember, you came here looking to interact with us; we didn't seek you out.

:P :lol: :lol:

Well if it isnt the 80's MTV superstar B) you right that aiiint workin,... money for nothing chicks for free... do you get any chicks mr 80's mtv superstar B) unlike that conservative that thinks people are beneath them you 'out of time' wanna be celebrity, you need to get in your time machine and come to the future my friend. I see you mind set is still of the 80's, sorry Reagan's not President anymore I bet you're shock huh. 1st up i'm not on here to 'extract benefits' as you say but merely on here for entertainment. I work, I get bored, I blog... is that o.k with you Mr *80's star B) and you seem to stress i must communicate to be successful :blink: successful? didnt take it that serious like this was a career move or something lighten up man get out the 80's mindset it's 2010 we do things way different then what you was use to we have black president, we dont use 8 tracks anymore, and chicks for you may not be free :P

Well if it isnt the 80's MTV superstar B) you right that aiiint workin,... money for nothing chicks for free... do you get any chicks mr 80's mtv superstar B) unlike that conservative that thinks people are beneath them you 'out of time' wanna be celebrity, you need to get in your time machine and come to the future my friend. I see you mind set is still of the 80's, sorry Reagan's not President anymore I bet you're shock huh. 1st up i'm not on here to 'extract benefits' as you say but merely on here for entertainment. I work, I get bored, I blog... is that o.k with you Mr *80's star B) and you seem to stress i must communicate to be successful :blink: successful? didnt take it that serious like this was a career move or something lighten up man get out the 80's mindset it's 2010 we do things way different then what you was use to we have black president, we dont use 8 tracks anymore, and chicks for you may not be free :P

You really don't understand avatars, do you?

Good luck to you. You're going to need it.

you really dont understand we're not in the 80's B) anymore do you? hope you pick up a newspaper and check the dates good luck to you sir :rolleyes:

You really don't understand avatars, do you?

Good luck to you. You're going to need it.

give me some listens mom how can i be so much like you

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OK, I actually have nothing constructive to offer this thread but... but that seems to be the point :-)

But all I have to say is that they must have some high quality chronic in those parts...

you really dont understand we're not in the 80's B) anymore do you? hope you pick up a newspaper and check the dates good luck to you sir :rolleyes:

Look, yeah, the guy and his group were really popular in the '80's. However, the photo is from 2008, and he's touring right now. I'm going to see him later this week. I'm actually impressed that you know who it is.

I don't know why you keep bringing up the '80's since I haven't once mentioned anything from then. I guess you're just a troll. You'll likely be gone soon when the mods have had enough of you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OK, I actually have nothing constructive to offer this thread but... but that seems to be the point :-)

But all I have to say is that they must have some high quality chronic in those parts...

Maybe English is not his native language?

not sure but people goin hate no matter where you at and for what... i will always shine with mine :cheers: some just taken this soooooo serious if you not like them then you so much like nothing :lol: but it helps me here at work it's boring here

Look, yeah, the guy and his group were really popular in the '80's. However, the photo is from 2008, and he's touring right now. I'm going to see him later this week. I'm actually impressed that you know who it is.

I don't know why you keep bringing up the '80's since I haven't once mentioned anything from then. I guess you're just a troll. You'll likely be gone soon when the mods have had enough of you.

This guy here :lol: man , I need you in a jar so i can remember what the 80's was like ...and i bet you are goin on tour in your time machine. You dont have to mention anything bout the 80-'s it's obvious you stuck there to this present day, still thinking as one who wore those big hairstyles, those 80's leather jackets bet your closet is full of 'em... :lol: :lol: you still watch punky brewster :) Moonlighting... ha you know Bruce willis doing movies now he dont do comedy any more did you know that? and i keep telling you 'chicks for you sir is not free' you going to have to pay sir :P

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe English is not his native language?

Possible... But I'm pretty sure it's the constant slang, that's the issue here. If he simply attempted a normal post, it might actually hold enough water that it doesn't come across as gibberish... and DUDE, lose the EMOTICONS... just one post with our one.

Remember what the 80's were like? I'm pretty sure you weren't even alive LOL.

This has been fun and all...but I think its time we move on.

I suggest you find another forum to post on...its just...not a good fit for you here. Bann-o.

• 3 months later...

Remember what the 80's were like? I'm pretty sure you weren't even alive LOL.

This has been fun and all...but I think its time we move on.

I suggest you find another forum to post on...its just...not a good fit for you here. Bann-o.

Why would you want him banned when you and Mark Knopfler over there were the ones who started messing with him? For all the claims of not being able to understand him or that your times (yours and mkeeney's) are too important to try to understand him, you somehow find time out of your important schedule to go back and forth with him. If what he's saying doesn't interest you then fine, don't read it and move on. Instead you try to clown him and only end up making yourself look silly in the process. Some of your responses weren't very adult... ironic given your own chastisement of him that he was acting young.

I actually took the time to read the first post (yes it was difficult to get thru), and actually got a few chuckles out of his story. Reading what followed completely negated whatever mirth was had from the first post.

What the f@&$ I don't know why I just read all of this. Guess just trying to find something to do since I have an hour layover in Philly.

Look no one is trying to change you but quit acting like an A S S ! I am happy that you enjoy your Lexus we all do. There are many people here that can help you here. No one will want to help you with your attitude.

Why would you want him banned when you and Mark Knopfler over there were the ones who started messing with him? For all the claims of not being able to understand him or that your times (yours and mkeeney's) are too important to try to understand him, you somehow find time out of your important schedule to go back and forth with him. If what he's saying doesn't interest you then fine, don't read it and move on. Instead you try to clown him and only end up making yourself look silly in the process. Some of your responses weren't very adult... ironic given your own chastisement of him that he was acting young.

I actually took the time to read the first post (yes it was difficult to get thru), and actually got a few chuckles out of his story. Reading what followed completely negated whatever mirth was had from the first post.

Why would you dig up a 4 month old thread and an issue that has long since been put to rest?

In the future...don't do that or you'll be wondering why we banned you.

Thread closed.