Learning Bout My Lexus

Well my story starts off in Dallas Tx I'm a man who is use to driving Ford's and Chystler's, never had a real luxury car before :blushing: till now, to realize how much I learnt over the years some by accident some over the net and from listening to others to find the truth with this combination of knowledge which made me appreicate my car even more. Start off i'm a basic country boy who is use to American made cars and thought those who drive import were nothing but snob's. ;) Move towards the big city and took up a parking tentant job on the high end of town. Parking well-off people's car's was how I made my living, driving Mercedezz BMW's all those car's which I knew I cound'nt afford. It was something bout the Lexus I love but didnt understand what it was but of all the car's I park I really took my time when I drove the Lexus and didnt accept any tips for them ( some were shock, Thought just let me drive this Lexus was tip enough). I kept saying I'm going to get one of these not sure what model but I want one. My co-workers just laugh with the money I was making maybe you can get a junk Lexus....didnt matter long as it was a Lexus. On a real Hot day in Dallas Tx on my way to pick up my check... this lady hit me, so as that long month with on and i collected the insurance money :rolleyes: I knew that my plans of owning a Lexus was bout to be set in motion. No I didnt go to no car lot looking for a Lexus drove around looking for forsale signs. I found one in my own apartment, it was a 1994 es-300, I drove 2000 es-300's so it's older but still a Lexus. It was light grey with brown trimming's the top of the roof was faded, inside the seats were torn, the windshield was badly crack, the sign for 2200.00 seem a lil much I had him to come off to 1800.00 didnt take it for no test drive didnt take it to a mech pretty much talk to him for 5 mins give me the keys thanks B) Wow my 1st Luxury car ever...and it was an import..so now I'ma slob that park cars for a living...i can live with that. Look online in 1994 this car was worth 32,000.00 wow never had no car that was worth that much at time of production. Also read how Lexus is sisters with Toyota on the highier end...how more of a snob can you get then to be on a highier end? B) Just another Camry like Lincoln is to Ford Infinity is to Nissian and so on. So I studied the Camry and all their features and found I had a button I can press that can give me a boost in my Transmission wow. Turn this connector to make my windshield wipers disappear cool and I turn off the ignition switch while my lights are on and open the door lights turn off.. Luxury baby. My co-workers cound'nt believe i'm driving a car we normally park i smell envy and i like how it smell :P All good things come to an end :cries: 3 days of floating on cloud nine my hood started to smoke and after 300.00 to find my Head-gasket was blown :blink: damn. So after 3 months in a repair shop and 1600.00 later, we are back at last. :lol: After watching "The fast and the Furious" and a few drinks a vision of putting Superman stickers appeal to me and a lay-out of customizing my car. On the bumper call her LEX-LUTHER-EDITION..hhhmmm not bad I got a Lexus Lex Luther and Superman is Lex's enemy so...what the hell I needa paint job the roof really made this car not shine so much so I went online to learn how to paint your car.... after 3 hours browsing the web it took me 4 days to get the roof done not bad for someone not knowing what the hell they doing i say. So driving thru the hood with many laughing at me but I knew the wasnt laugh at me but with me and my style the never seen before. I got sooo much attention i was spoiling myself. Drivng a car that was worth 32 G's 15 years ago and the hating looks i get at work from my co-workers put me on this high I never been on before. at times at work when get into a Lexus almost the same year as mine I tell them bout the features like the wipers and they look at me stun like how i know this? Some even ask did I do repairs on the side. I said yes, had to look important you know, and they give me thier number for questions they had and all i did was look on the web for the answer extra $$ Again all good things come to an end :unsure: a whole month of being a snob, my check engine light came on, pop right over to autozone they put the computer on their and like list of codes from EGR value, Air flow sensor, Oxygen sensors. damn what the hell is all this I ask a few mech;s about it some say you can drive some say you cant drive with these problems. Well this is a Lexus dont need any check engine lights. Found as for the Oxygen sensor's I had 4 one in front of the engine the easiest to change one where the at the bottom of the car took it some where to get that one done check engine light still on and the other one by the manifold that i change it but it was hard to get to check engine light went off and that feeling of being a snob came back :lol: pulling up to gas stations some people ask me bout my lex luther I say ha it's my baby thank you for noticing. As I drive I can see people from my rear view mirror just looking at my car and try to pull up to see whose inside, sometimes i speed up just enough to where they could'nt get to me. Here we go Check engine light again...dammmmn :censored: autozone again ( I should work there) code said something bout not enogh flow EGR so they told me I needed a EGR value, cool price was not bad 140.00 and wasnt hard to put on but that didnt stop light from going off. Took it to a mech told me i needed to clean the EGR system out 190.00 :suggest he order one from the dealer so i left, got online and read about toyota's EGR systems and found that the soloid can also cause this code. Went to a local junk yard got one for 10 plug it up light was still on but after 5 miles it went off.. time for celebration :cheers: get some cold one's and start singing what ever was on the radio :lol: bout 3 weeks later guess what :cries: yes again check engine light ( is there a camera in this car to record my actions?) why, why why me? why cant i be happy? took back to autozone where i should work or have an account and still said EGR? this autozoner had no clue so i went to pep boys and ask them bout the code and told them all I had done. He told me call Lexus, I did and told them all I had done so far and he told me on the phone have you ever change the Vacuum Values? What are Vacuum Values, he explain If you change the EGR value you also need to change the vacuum values. There was 3 of the prices 98.00 142.00 and 170.00 damn that's my whole check. Feeling that empty feeling in my foot I thought bout how Toyota was the same and call them and found they sold the whole set for 165.00 damn I got there soon as Lex got me there and it took me a minute to figure out how the vacuum hoses hook to it but i did it I did a job that would of cost me 100.00?? me no mech me I did it... time to :cheers: weeks past with no problem no it's time to meet chicks :rolleyes: what can i say as a good pick up line? ' ha you ever rode with superman...no..no nooo, ahhh ha you wanna fly away with me? well i gotta work on that. I start to realize I had what look like oil leaks and look under the hood oil is O.k but my power steering fluid was empty and every time i turn i hear that draining sound from the steering wheel come to find out my power steering hose had a leak. I look at it I dont think i can do this one, took it to a shop and the guy took the whole day to put it on i waited and waited went into the gauage and still working on it like damn. At that time I notice how many cars this man had to work on and he was working on mine and 5 others at the same time. finally before he close I got my car back and felt hungry after that long wait I stop got something to eat and my car wounlnt start. What the hell this time :cries: look under the hood, didnt take long I seen 2 wires hanging loose. This guy must was rushing so when he put my hose on he knock those wires loose so i just look at it for a while and hook up one and the other back up and tape it. Car started up find I heard off from a distance " he know how to work on cars too", ( just on mine i guess) Came to find out that was my camshaft sensor ( wonder why they put it there?) O>k this car is almost perfect... i think. bout a month followed and i notice it act like didnt want to shift into the last gear. When I drive other gears seem to shift ok but this last one would not shift. I can see why this guy wanted to drop the price this car was hunted took it to a transmission shop and after 3 hours 400.00 later to find my computer that control the engine and transmission was bad it didnt send the signal to shift into overdrive they say. So they replace the computer and it shift fine. We are 9 months till i had that done no problems yet but i'm not going to :cheers: just yet I think there is an evil force out there that dont want me tooo so i'ma stop being a snob for a while....just a while now

mrlexluter2,

I've watched your post for replies for many days now and I'm not surprised that you have received no responses. The first time I opened your thread and scanned the page I thought, "My God! Who is going to take the time to read all that?" I didn't. And I'm still not going to.

If you have some questions in there somewhere that you would like answers to, you are going to have to really shorten your posts, because I don't believe that anyone is going to take the time to read them otherwise.

By the way, we understand your excitement at getting your first Lexus. Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Well thanks for your imput but i get bored here at work and i develop a blog-itis so i'ma do what i do and no one response :rolleyes: then i will not lose any sleep i just do this for fun

I can sum it up in one sentence for everyone else:

"Look at me ladies :wub: :cries: , I am a total stud :chairshot: that lacks the basic ability to determine what's tasteful, so I will put comic book stickers :geek: all over my car in order make my car look as obnoxious as my personality! :blink: "

GBHRPS brought up some very helpful pointers, he was trying to be as polite as possible about it. But since you have chosen to be the douchetroll, expect to have as many friends on here as you have in real life: ZERO.

Well thanks for your imput but i get bored here at work and i develop a blog-itis so i'ma do what i do and no one response :rolleyes: then i will not lose any sleep i just do this for fun

"Look at me ladies :wub: :cries: , I am a total stud :chairshot: that lacks the basic ability to determine what's tasteful, so I will put comic book stickers :geek: all over my car in order make my car look as obnoxious as my personality! :blink: "

GBHRPS brought up some very helpful pointers, he was trying to be as polite as possible about it. But since you have chosen to be the douchetroll, expect to have as many friends on here as you have in real life: ZERO.

:lol::lol: :P

WOW my 1st a**hole reply ;) so much love here I know when you got lot's of people doing bout the same thing always goin to be you type.... :lol: to show how much a real loser you and the other guy is... let's make sense of all this... this is america and they got this thing call the call " freedom of speech" heard of it if not take some classes :lol: if i'm such a loser as you claim you took the time to even read it so that must mean you gotta be a bigger loser to even take up the time to read..then respond <_< so if i'm a loser at lease i got company :lol::lol: :P

I mean...when you type and present yourself like that...you've got to expect that people are going to react to you in that way.

Seriously...try slowing down and using some punctuation. Read what you're typing out loud before you post it. Honestly, I can't understand 3/4 of what you say.

Do people still go to school anymore?

LOL...you guys are mean ;)

;) they not mean it goes to show you how many real losers are in the world and they show up in many different forms :D

My point exactly (see below):

med_gallery_113155_821_22627.jpg

Isn't that the 'Superman Edition' of the 2nd gen ES in that pic? I've never actually seen one before. Very rare! IIRC, it comes with special badging and a plastic super-hero lunchbox instead of the luggage you would get with the Coach Edition. :P

Isn't that the 'Superman Edition' of the 2nd gen ES in that pic? I've never actually seen one before. Very rare! IIRC, it comes with special badging and a plastic super-hero lunchbox instead of the luggage you would get with the Coach Edition. :P

Why offer luggage when the Superman edition ES300 comes with a HUGE case of !Removed! Kryptonite?

what is taken as funtime i see most of us take seriously :unsure:

ha can i not type what i want how i feel :whistles: those wanna put they 2 cents in welcome but i'ma always have the last word type of guy i am person just like lex luther i'm me if i type what other want me to type then i'm not me i'm them... simple 2+2+=4 <_<

Hahaha...

i just think some are jealous i got a car that get attention if not why even spend so much time trying to put me in this category :rolleyes: like i suppose to be like you if the whole world is like you then this world would be a boring place if you cant understand what i'm saying...ahhh dont read it....lol :lol: :lol:

Right...we're jealous. Thats it.

He figured us out guys. The gig is up!

Seriously though, as you grow up you will understand that there are good kinds of attention...and bad kinds of attention.

Well this thread is obviously going nowhere fast. With any luck it will fade away into LOC's cavernous database of threads under the category of "USELESS" and never see the light of day again. :whistles:

Can I get an AMEN? :cheers:

Well this thread is obviously going nowhere fast. With any luck it will fade away into LOC's cavernous database of threads under the category of "USELESS" and never see the light of day again. :whistles:

Between the grammar and the smileys I can't focus long enough to make it through even a single post. No idea what he said.

Quick question.... so you saying that i should be like you not like myself..right i should like you is this right? I mean i didnt know i had to be like someone else to be in a group so sense you want me to be like you so bad give me some listens mom how can i be so much like you :blushing: i'm so sorry i cant be myself on a thread to be part of a group and i thought this was America, but i was wrong i think were in 3rd world country so please tell me how to be like you :wacko:

well I look at it like this if i want to be a certain way dont i have that GOD given right.. you must be some conservative or something you feel that everyone got to fit on this platter you build and if they dont they beneath you.. is this right :ph34r: you say i can get bad attention but if i get that is that my business or everyone else's? like you go to a restaurant that you know you dont like eat the food and still complain.... well if you dont like the food why even go there? dont think like that do you? it's obvious :chairshot:

I do hope it fades away makin a big deal on how someone is act or write sounds like to me some conservative that like picking on people whose different then them and not seeing the big picture :geek: we all are different if the world :huh: was made up of us all being the same it just be boring but i know my mom taught me no matter what you do you can't please some PEOPLE :angry:

ooohhh by the way, :wacko: dont hate on those who doing better then you instead of hating save that energy and use it to make yourself a better person :D

post-113155-12717134847_thumb.jpg

LMAO...what in the world are you talking about?!? Jesus...everything you write is nothing but incoherent ramblings.

You can say whatever you want...but this isn't America...this is the Internet. If you're going to post like you post...you are going to get crap from people about it. Can't handle it? Stay off the Internet.

Being "different" is one thing...being a moron is something else entirely. You need to take an english class...please.

like you go to a restaurant that you know you dont like eat the food and still complain.... well if you dont like the food why even go there? dont think like that do you? it's obvious

LMAO! What does this even mean?

ooohhh by the way, dont hate on those who doing better then you instead of hating save that energy and use it to make yourself a better person

Riiight...you are obviously a scholastically slow teenager who valet parks cars for a living...have a 17 year old Lexus you paid $1,800 for that, according to your own description, blows blue smoke and the A/C comes on when you turn on the headlights, with Superman stickers all over it and can't even put a coherent sentance together...but we're "hating on you" because you're "doing better than us".

Do you actually believe that? To be a teenager again...wow...really...do you think that thing or you impresses anyone who isn't 14 and doesn't have parents that are cousins?

You have to start somewhere, and I realize that you are young and excited about your Lexus...but come on. Its a ghetto hooptie that cost less than I paid for my television...get over yourself LOL

If you didn't have the attitude everyone would welcome you with open arms. Since you're acting like a punk though we're going to tell you how it is.