Pixs Of Ls 460 Next To Bentley

Thanks for the video, I have seen it. I am sure it impresses the non technical but is laughable to those that know better.

Just a reminder of what you said earlier:

I will be less of a know it all in the future. Good Luck to you..

Might want to continue to work on that.

Speaking of factory videos, here's a great video done on Discovery HD's Megaworld Germany

Thanks for the video, I have seen it. I am sure it impresses the non technical but is laughable to those that know better.

Spend some time here http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id=112 and get a real feel for the German quality.

Stay tuned and read my up coming review of the 7 series..Not for the emotional enthusiast.

I miss the old vortex when it was small, I've been a member of the Phaeton formum since Feb of 04. What you need to realize is the fact that the last Phaetons were shipped to the US in Feb of 06, over 4 years ago. Most posters on the the website now have cars from the 04 period when most were shipped here. Also note that since VW doesn't sell them anymore their Phaeton trained techs are getting scarce. All I can tell you is that during my 2 3 year stints of onership I had no issues at all, only had to bring it in for the 10K free service. Also the fact that the Phaeton site is one of the best managed sites with a TOC for just about everything. And for every topic asking for help there's one about their passion for the car.