Glove Compartment Questions

Hi !

I just purchased a 99 GS300. The previous owner had a cell phone wired to the car and now I'm trying to get rid of all the cables and such.

Some of the wires run behind the glove compartment. Could someone please explain to me how to remove the glove compartment?

also, I noticed the light in the glove compartment doesn't work. I pulled out the bulb, but it looks just fine... any clues?

Thanks in advance !!

Yves

Hi !

I just purchased a 99 GS300. The previous owner had a cell phone wired to the car and now I'm trying to get rid of all the cables and such.

Some of the wires run behind the glove compartment. Could someone please explain to me how to remove the glove compartment?

also, I noticed the light in the glove compartment doesn't work. I pulled out the bulb, but it looks just fine... any clues?

Thanks in advance !!

Yves

Just change the bulb... sometimes look can be deceiving. There is a black cover underneath the glove. Just yank it open. There should be 3 screws. Unscrew that and it'll still stay on. Maybe it'll fall off, it's held up by a clip. Open your glove compartment and there are more screws somewhere on the side. Once you taken off the screws, Kind pull the glove compartment out. It's held on by clips. It's not those hard clips to take off. Don't have to be gentle with it.