Yet Another Door Handle Problem

OK, outside door handle doesn't work, but inside door handle works. Ive read a lot on this (mostly from this forum) and i initially determined that it was likely the clip, but i wanted to take a look to be sure. so i tore the door apart and the bar that goes from the handle to the mech was broken and laying at the bottom of the door. to make things worse i called the Lexus dealership and asked about prices for parts. they claimed that i couldn't buy the clip individually, and that the entire assembly was going to put me back over $400(ouch). so i checked junk yards (i live in Hawaii, so junk yards are limited), what i found was ES and LS Lexus models littering junkyards but NO SC models at all. So now Ive got 2 questions first question can anybody give me part numbers? second question, can these parts be sourced from a different car?

Thanks in advance.

BTW, maybe I'm weird, but it was rather easy for me to access the mech for the door handle, i don't see how so many people had trouble.