Question To Californians Or Similar Climate

Currently I have Michelin Latitude Tout HP H-rated tires on my GX460. I really enjoy their performance in every aspect! The only thing I have been worrying about is snow in our local mountains. Sometimes it snows really heavily and I love to be there just at that time. Who has any experience with these tires in snow, or would suggest something else with similar characteristics( really low noise, perfect cornering, comfortability, H-rated)?

Thank you!

Currently I have Michelin Latitude Tout HP H-rated tires on my GX460. I really enjoy their performance in every aspect! The only thing I have been worrying about is snow in our local mountains. Sometimes it snows really heavily and I love to be there just at that time. Who has any experience with these tires in snow, or would suggest something else with similar characteristics( really low noise, perfect cornering, comfortability, H-rated)?

Thank you!

The Michelin's are nice, but I like the General Grabber HTS' better. Not to mention they are around $60 cheaper per tire also. There's nothing wrong with the Michelin's though. And if your afraid of hitting some real snow, then I would just bring a set of tire socks or snow chains for additional grip if you should need it. Then you can take them off when you don't.