What Brand Springs

Im about to get some after market springs and spring extenders to raise my car hopefully back to stock ( since it seems impossible to find stock springs). can someone on here actually reply to a post? ive had a couple post where alot of people look at it but dont reply im not sure if you guys couldnt help me or not but can someone plz give me a good brand that i cant go wrong with and the best method to get my car back to stock ? because my springs are cut . thanks

Im about to get some after market springs and spring extenders to raise my car hopefully back to stock ( since it seems impossible to find stock springs). can someone on here actually reply to a post? ive had a couple post where alot of people look at it but dont reply im not sure if you guys couldnt help me or not but can someone plz give me a good brand that i cant go wrong with and the best method to get my car back to stock ? because my springs are cut . thanks

i don't know how much the stock springs cost for your car, but stock height is pretty ugly. I know your ride is pretty bouncy huh? I suggest you get Tein springs if you're going to get after market. It's a little bit lower than the stock springs, but it gives you a stock and nicer stance. They go for about $230...