Audio

bjackds

the headbox is playing but i am not getting any sound from the speakers. however, sometimes i will hear some static and sound will begin and play for a while. ideally, i would like a schematic of the sound system.

the headbox is playing but i am not getting any sound from the speakers. however, sometimes i will hear some static and sound will begin and play for a while. ideally, i would like a schematic of the sound system.

It's the amp, 15 years is a pretty good run for a LS amp. Have it tested and if you need one let me know.

Here's the schematic diagram for the 1990 LS400.....look in the site and you may find the info you need for your 95.

http://www.lextreme.com/Lexradio.pdf

• 1 month later...

It's the amp, 15 years is a pretty good run for a LS amp. Have it tested and if you need one let me know.

where is the amp located?