For Those Who Have Repalced Engine Mounts

RDM

I have a question.

A few months ago I ordered a replacement pair of engine mounts from mybushings.com, they were stocking the Adus urethane replacement units. I misread the description (it said fits left and right) and assumed the price for a pair, however I only got one. No problem, but when I checked back they regrettably no longer could get the #9200 engine mount so I'm stuck with just one. Fine, I can buy an OE mount to make the pair.

My question is for those who have done it personally, which side was in worse shape? The engine torques over the left (sitting in the car) so there's compression on the driver side mount, deflection on the passenger side. I'm curious which one sees more wear, as that will be the side that gets the urethane mount since it will be a bit stiffer, eliminating the increased wear factor. I'm a mechanic by trade and have no problem doing the job, but I want to be prepared and not just assume one side will be the worse of the two based on a guess.